Special Medieval theme for 2018Herb awareness - This Sunday - 27th May 2018
The Queensland Herb Society (QHS) holds our annual showcase event on what is usually the last Sunday in May. This is a great day out for everyone who wants to learn more about herbs. We have fantastic and FREE talks and demonstrations as well as a wide variety of stalls to browse.
Ladies, Lords & Goodpeople ~
the Queensland Herb Society proudly presents:
Medieval Herb Awareness 2018
THIS SUNDAY ! 27th May
Albion Peace Hall, 102 McDonald Road, Windsor, Brisbane
9.00am to 3.00pm
An event for everyone and anyone who wants to learn more about growing and using herbs, this year with a Medieval theme! Join us for a fascinating day of herbal discovery as we explore the importance of herbs in this historic time.
• Discover a wide range of medicinal and culinary herbs and plants for sale from a variety of plant growers.
• Browse a vast range of herb related stalls: jams, teas, coffee, spices, skin care, craft, gardening and more.
• Feast at Café Sage with delicious herb inspired, home baked food with a medieval twist and quenching herbal teas.
• FREE herbal talks and demonstrations with medieval relevance and interest.
• Delight in roving entertainers.
• Tussie Mussies are a medieval invention and you can come along and learn how to make your own.
• We invite you to dress for the occasion too if you wish.
Find us on Facebook for the latest information. www.facebook.com/qldherbsociety
We look forward to seeing you there.